Well, we are the proud new owners of a wii! Happy early birthday to Jeremy. We hadn't planned on purchasing one, but when we went to Toys R Us a couple of weeks ago they had a sign on their door that said, "We have a wii today!" Jeremy said, "We have to buy it, these are never in stock!" So, we walked in, asked the sales person and they had one! Jeremy bought it and called it a birthday present. So...here is a photo of breaking in the wii with Chris and Kristy Collins. I have to admit, it is really fun!
5 comments:
Who won the bowling tournament? Dad
That looks like a lot of fun! You guys are already the cool aunt and uncle, now I'll have no chance of competing. Should I get Jeremy wii games for his birthday?
Haha! We had so much fun playing that with you two. Now I'm on a mission to get one someday so I can practice and WIN something! Thanks for sharing your Wii!
Haha, that's an awesome picture of Chris. I'll have to give him a hard time!
I'm jealous about the Wii though, still can't get one here!
Amber...have Jeremy call me! By the way...this is Tim.
Post a Comment