We had a lot of family up on Saturday for lunch. Jeremy did a great job as grill master while my stepped out for a few hours to attend to some "ministerial duties." The kiddos had a great time playing together! My dad gave them rides on the "tractor." (It's really a glorified lawn mower, but don't tell the kids!) Saturday night, we roasted marshmallows over the fire pit...yum!!!
On Sunday we all went to church and then headed to Bass Lake for lunch and stroll by the water. It was a perfect day!
It was so great being with everyone! As always, I wish it happened more, but I'll take what I can get!
Hanging out with the family!



Love the fire pit!

The "tractor!"

Have you ever seen anybody happier to be able to just walk?

All dressed up for church!

My Grandma and Grandpa, Generation 1

My Mom and Dad, Generation 2

The sisters Generation 3

Jeremy and I


3 comments:
The weekend was so much fun! Your pictures really tell the story.
Dad
What a good lookin' bunch!
Amber, I miss your family! Your grandparents and parents look exactly the same. When you talk to your mom and dad, tell them HI and I love them! I know they loved having their kids and grandkids all there.
Miss you, my friend!!!
Post a Comment