Tuesday, June 17, 2008

So, here's what we've been up to lately....

Jeremy turned 28! Happy birthday, honey!


We headed to my parent's place for a family reunion campout. It was so much fun! I beleive at it's peek there were about 30 people there. It looked like the local KOA campground when you drove in with all the trailers, motorhomes and tents. We enjoyed lots of good time together. We celebrated birthdays, ate good food, spent the afternoon on the lake and made s'mores around the campfire. I am so blessed to have such an amazing family!





Jeremy even managed to get in a little fishing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The weekend was a fun one...as was last weekend. Hope to see you soon. Dad

Rick J said...

Is that the "famous" sheet cake Jeremy is taking aim at? Hard to beat!!

Tracey Clem said...

Hey girl!

I'm assuming you're all done with school! We need to catch up!

Love seeing pics of your family. And a happy belated b'day to JJ!

Love you!