
Last week I got the chance to do something "totally LA!" I went to a taping of American Idol!! A family at school gets tickets quite often and passed some off to a few of us teachers one night! To say I was excited is an understatement! I am a big Idol fan and could not beleive I got to be there. We went to the results show last Wednesday (the episode when Brooke White got voted off.)
We had a great spot! We were in the standing pit in the front of the studio. We were standing next to the judge's table....right next to Randy! It was awesome! Unfortunately, we weren't really ever on camera, but it was still a great spot to watch the show.It was really neat to see it all happen in person and to see Ryan, the contestants and Randy, Paula and Simon up so close....like real human beings!
We weren't allowed to have anything with us, so I couldn't take any photos, but I did get snap a pic of the badge I had to wear to get in. Real American Idol memorabilia!


3 comments:
All I have to say is...I AM SO JEALOUS!!! I have major Idol envy. (am I breaking a lot of commandments here or what?) At least I got the real scoop from you, sounds like fun! AND I think I did see a little Amber when I watched the TiVo'd version. :)
What great parents to let you enjoy being at IDOL. Can't tell from the picture (:)) but I guess you really enjoyed it. Dad
We could tell you were excited about the AI trip, and it sounds like it was really fun. Hope to see you next weekend!
Love... R&V
Post a Comment