Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Four Months!

Wes turned 4 months old last week! I can hardly believe how fast time is flying! At his check up he weighed in at 15 and a half pounds and measured 26 1/2 inches! 

One of the best things from the past month has been watching Wes find his voice. He can squeal at these unreal high pitches and he can also make these adorable gargling sounds! He loves sitting in his Bumbo, playing with toys in his lap, putting everything in his mouth, and talking away to us!

Wes is a very happy boy who is full of smiles and giggles all the time!

Here are some photos of Wes these days...





It has been so fun to watch him grow and learn things right before our very eyes! 

7 comments:

Allen, Sarah, and Luke said...

I love that Bumbo seat smile! What a great picture!

Sarah

Rick J said...

Everybody who sees his pics are really amazed at his expressions... they can hardly believe he's only 4 months!

~Dad J

Anonymous said...

Love the bumbo picture! So cute!

Tali

Jen said...

He is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I can't wait to see you all this weekend!

Neisha

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!!!
-Carah

Holly said...

What a big boy!! I see a lot of Jeremy in him. Hope you're enjoying all of the festivities of Wesley's first Christmas!
love to all 3 -