We have finally completed our baby registries! Boy, was that a project! So many decisions to make! I am so thankful for my mom and my sisters and my friends who guided us through that maze. They basically just told me what I should get and that was all I needed to know! My mom came down and we just grabbed that scanner and went to town! I don't think I would have survived the day, though, had I not received so much helpful advice ahead of time.
We had a blast at the Pepperdine Lectures! It is always such a fun time to see friends and family and friends who are like family. We didn't make it to as many sessions as we would have liked to. But, it is hard to so, when it is still a regular work week for us. Friday night of lectures, True Lift sang in the chapel for one of the late sessions. It was amazing! We grabbed the True Lift regulars as well as some additional friends and had a very special night of worship. Then we headed up to pie and coffee, where we proceeded to stay and visit with friends until it was WAY past my bedtime! But, it was worth it!
Also, since I last posted, I have entered the third trimester! Yippee! I am still feeling great! We saw our doctor this week and everything looks just as it should. Little Man is getting big and strong and is definitely making his presence known! It is amazing to feel his little feet and elbows pressing up against my belly. We can hardly wait to meet this little guy!
Sunday was a very neat day, as Jeremy treated me to a special "Mom-to-be" Mother's Day! He took me to lunch and had sweet cards for me. Jeremy is funny in that he says he judges the success of his notes and cards to me by how many tears I shed in response. (good tears, that is!) Let's just say he did very well this time! I am thrilled about being a mom to this little one and it was fun to celebrate the journey of motherhood that lies ahead. I just hope that I can be as good of a mother as my own mom was and still is. (I love you mom, Happy Mother's Day!)
Below is a photo of me and JJ when I was 27 weeks. I got tired of just seeing photos of myself on the blog!


4 comments:
You both are look good and proud.
Dad
I love the photo!!!
You look so cute! I knew you would. I think I'll pull your registry for a refresher when I have to do this again since you had all the experts helping ;)
I hope to see you soon - love you guys!
Tami & Co.
ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!!!!! And, since I haven't had an official chance to say it yet, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yipee!! That will be one beautiful baby!!!
Love you bunches,
K
Post a Comment