Sunday, August 10, 2008

Today marks 6 years as Mr. and Mrs. Jeremy Johnson! What a blessing to have married the love of my life 6 years ago and to find myself continuing to love him more and more every day. Jeremy is like God's arms around me here on this Earth and I thank God for giving me such an amazing husband! I am one very lucky girl!

Here we are on August 10, 2002. Who are those young folks?

(I apologize for the quality of this photo. This was before digital photos so I had to scan it. Imagine that!)

6 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope that you had a wonderful day together.

Tracey Clem said...

Hey guys,

Happy Anniversary to you!
Happy Anniversary to you!
Happy Anniversary dear Amber and JJ,
Happy Anniversary to you!

Congrats on 6 years!!

Love you guys!

Kristy Collins said...

Six years!!! How amazing :) and you both look every bit as young and happy as you did on your wedding day!

Rick J said...

We hope yesterday was a truly special for two truly special people!

Jill said...

Happy anniversary, Amber! What a gorgeous picture of you two! I have not forgotten about calling you...I have just been so overwhelmed lately. Hope to talk to you before too long :).

Anonymous said...

We remember that day well. Our last daughter, married to a great husband, and very happy. What a wonderful picture memory of that beautiful weekend. We love you both...

Dad and Mom