Monday, October 01, 2007

The Birthday Month!

Well, I guess it's time to start putting off advertising that I have turned the big 3-0! It has been a wonderful couple of weeks of celebrating. I really drug the party out this year! I feel like it's deserved, right? My actual birthday was the day of Back To School Night, so not much celebrating happened that day. However, the weekend prior to my birthday Jeremy threw me a fabulous party with some of our close friends from church. We went to this restaraunt right on the water at Westlake. It was beautiful! He comissioned my girlfriends to set up the table and add the special touches. After all was said and done, it could not have been more perfect! I have the best husband and the greatest friends a girl could ask for! Here are some pics of the party...















Then, the weekend after my birthday we headed up to my parents house and celebrated with my parents, my grandparents and Jeremy's parents. We enjoyed a nice lunch at Bass Lake -- one of my favorite things to do!

1 comment:

Robert and Kelli said...

Wish I could have been in town to celebrate with you! We were certainly thinking of you on your birthday and hope that this year is filled with many blessings. Love you so much!