First Grade is off to a great start! I have 21 sweet little faces in my class. They are already keeping me busy, but I love them for it! I sense a fabulous year ahead!
Christie, the other first grade teacher, and me on the first day of school.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Such fortunate little ones to have you and your friend Christie to teach them! May God bless you both. Love ya, Grandma Donna
Instead of working on my list of chores this lovely Saturday a.m., I've been blog hopping and catching up with you guys, Wendy Power, Tami Barnett, Shannon and Dave, Kelli and Rob, Phil and Mer... some others. Your list of other's blogs can get someone to the point where they say, "wow, how is it already 10:40 a.m.?!" Also to the point of saying, "wow, there are a lot of really great people whom we love and admire too that are out there in the world doing great things!" Hope to cross more than virtual paths with you guys someday... Love, Kari Coppinger
Thanks for visiting us! We hope that this is a fun way for you to stay caught up on the little things, the big things and everything in between. Please leave a note so that we can stay in touch with you, too.
Many blessings!
Jeremy, Amber and Wesley
3 comments:
Such fortunate little ones to have you and your friend Christie to teach them! May God bless you both.
Love ya, Grandma Donna
Wow! So hard to believe school has started again!
I thought of you and Jeremy when we went to see Thai boxing in Thailand...knew you guys would have loved it! :)
Love you!
Instead of working on my list of chores this lovely Saturday a.m., I've been blog hopping and catching up with you guys, Wendy Power, Tami Barnett, Shannon and Dave, Kelli and Rob, Phil and Mer... some others. Your list of other's blogs can get someone to the point where they say, "wow, how is it already 10:40 a.m.?!" Also to the point of saying, "wow, there are a lot of really great people whom we love and admire too that are out there in the world doing great things!" Hope to cross more than virtual paths with you guys someday... Love, Kari Coppinger
Post a Comment