We spent Memorial Day weekend in Waco, Texas with Tali, Cliff and my sweet little neice. Jeremy's birthday happened to fall during our trip there. We celebrated with Dr.Pepper floats at the Dr.Pepper Museum, a whole lot of great BBQ and then topped it off with a yummy birthday cake -- baked by yours truly and a sweet pair of little helper hands.
While we were there, our little neice grew very fond of Jeremy, referring to him as "my Jeremy" and singing "Happy Jeremy Day" all weekend. Who can blamer her? Jeremy is very likable!
We had a great trip and miss Cliff and Tali so much!!!




6 comments:
Airplane tickets to Texas, $???
Texas bbq dinner, $12.75.
Birthday cake ingredients, $8.36.
Helpful niece to make cake even more special, priceless.
We had so much fun! Thanks for making the trip to see us!
Hey, we were just in Texas, specifically just sound of Waco June 8-11, to visit family. Weird.
I'm glad you had a Happy Jeremy Day.
Amber! I miss you too. I'll try to call you this weekend so we can catch up. I'd love to see you pictures from the wedding, and congratulations on your new niece! So sweet! Love you!
You've been tagged! Check out my blog to see what that means. Thank you for your recent comments. I miss you so much!
What cute pictures! We are so excited to you get to have your family out here for July!
Post a Comment