Monday, July 02, 2007

Catching up...

It's been a while since I last wrote. A lot has happened recently. I finished up my school year and am thoroughly enjoying my summer! We made a very quick trip to Nashville to Jeremy's cousin's wedding. He married a girl named Amber. So now there are 2 Amber Johnsons in the family! Everyone is getting a big kick out of this. We were able to spend some good time with Jeremy's side of the family. Then we made a quick trip to Fresno to celebrate our nephew's first birthday. Brice and Neisha hosted a fun party at Brice's parent's house. Jeremy and I became an aunt and uncle for the 4th time. Cliff and Tali had their baby!!! Another sweet baby girl. Our friends Chris and Kristy got married! Yippee! Huge conratulations to them! Jeremy was the best man and we both sang at the wedding. I worked VBS last week which was a blast! Overall, Jeremy works away each day as I enjoy lazy summer mornings with no alarm clock...aaahhh...the joys of being a teacher. More later....


Jeremy's Family (Jen is pregnant with a baby girl, due in August)




The newlyweds!


Amber, Jeremy, Allen, Jessica, Pete and Lindsey singing at Chris and Kristy's wedding

1 comment:

Katie and Robert said...

Hi Amber Johnson "Number 1" hahaha that is very funny!! What a beautiful wedding Chris and Kristy had, you guys did such a wonderful job on that song!! As always it sounded beautiful!!!You guys sure have had a busy "action-packed" Summer!