Sunday, March 04, 2007


There is nothing better than old friends...no, not, literally old. But, rather, friends that you have known for years. They have seen you through the good, the bad and the ugly and, still, they call you friend. I am so lucky to have so many special "old" friends. Recently, I was able to spend some time with Tracey Clem and Tami Barnett. It was if no time had passed at all! This is a sign of true friendship. It made me realize that no matter where life takes me, I need to always take time to reconnect with my "old" friends. I love you girls!

3 comments:

Tamalani Barnett said...

Yeah! I concur - young old friends are the best :) Love you, my friend!

Tracey Clem said...

Definitely!!

So good to see you, as always! And, as always, the times are too short and too far apart.

Love you, my friend!
Trace

Kristin said...

Wish I could have been there, too!!! I miss you guys so much! Hopefully, we can bring Madalyn to Cali for a visit so she can see a big part of her mommy and daddy's life. We miss you and thank you for all the support and prayers. Love you bunches!!