Monday, January 29, 2007

Extra! Extra!

Recently, my school launched a brand new, school-wide community service program. It is an absolutely incredible program! To launch the program our school had a big kick-off event. I had the honor of singing at the event with a couple of my teacher friends.

When Jeremy and I were growing up and would make it into a newspaper article, it was quickly clipped out and hung on the refrigerator. This time I figure I can just post the link and call this our virtual refrigerator.

Amber in the newspaper!

If you are curious about reading more about my school's community service program, click on the link titled "Calvary Christian School" to the right and go to "community service".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um...you haven't updated your blog yet? We finished dinner over an hour ago - where is it, huh, where? It was so good to see you, let's not wait so long next time. Love you, Tami