
Well, the long awaited "girls weekend" was wonderful! One of my very best friends in the world, Tracey, came out from New York for the weekend. The third part of our trio, Kristin, was not able to make it and she was very missed. However, Tracey and I had a great time catching up. We lunched in Malibu and Santa Monica, walked around Pepperdine and reminisced about the good old college days, and spent lots of time talking. If you know Tracey and/or I well at all, you know that this isn't difficult and often others have a hard time getting a word in edge wise! Anyway, we had a fabulous time together and I am blessed to have life-long friendships with such amazing women. Kristin, we missed you deeply and we look forward to the next girls weekend when all 3 of us can be together. I love you both dearly!


1 comment:
Hey girl! What fun to click on your blog and find our photo from our weekend! Thank you, thank you, thank you for hosting...it was an amazing trip! I love you, I miss you, and I can't wait to do it again SOON! LOVE!
Trace
Post a Comment