Tuesday, June 27, 2006

IT'S A BOY!

Neisha and Brice gave birth to a baby boy yesterday,
June 26 in Santa Rosa, CA!
Baby Zeke was 5 lbs. 7 oz. and 19 inches long!
And we are so excited to become an aunt and uncle for the third time!
Click on the link to Brice and Neisha's blog to see photos.

1 comment:

April Spicer said...

Congratulations Auntie! How exciting. I'm so glad he's finally here. I can't believe how tiny he was. Wow. I hope you get to go up and see him soon. I know you are probably anxious.

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. I'm so glad my thoughts or words helped you in some way. And especially thank you for your prayers. We need them so much! I'll respond to your email soon. I'm sorry it has taken me a few days. All this madness is about to send me off the roof! :) TOTALLY kidding. hee hee
Anyway, we'll talk soon.