I know, I know...those of you who know me well are saying "Is that Amber cooking????" Yes, it is true! I can hardly beleive it myself. My friend, Sharon, and I received received gift certificates to a cooking school from our husbands. I don't think they were trying to insinuate anything, but you'll have to ask them to know for sure what their motives were.
Anyway, my friend and I chose a cooking class that had a southwestern menu. We made some delicious dishes and learned some handy tips as well. I'm still not a great chef, but overnight results were not promised after just one class. Fortunately, Jeremy enjoys cooking, so the kitchen responsibilities are actually shared quite evenly at the Johnson household.
No matter your cooking capabilities, I highly recommend taking a cooking class from your local cooking school. It is quite fun!



4 comments:
Pretty cool... always looking to expand your already diverse portfolio of talents. You and Sharon look like pros to me! :-)
If there weren't pictures I would not believe it! :) Love you--Tali
so fun! wish I could have been there with you!
That looks like fun! I need one of those classes!! I just cook the same things all the time. haha. : )
Post a Comment