
This year for Christmas we went to San Antonio to be with Amber's extended family. With 19 people in one house there was a lot to take in. I think Caelan's expression says it all!

We had a gingerbread house making contest. Jeremy's team strayed a bit from the tradition and went for a gingerbread truck and campsite this year....notice the campfire in the bottom right. That was Jeremy's special project! It was a fun activity, but I think we had more fun eating the finished projects.
The son-in-laws cheerfully accept matching pj's each year as is my family's tradition on Christmas Eve. Who could ask for better husbands? This year Cliff showed the ropes of fatherhood to Jeremy and Brice. (Hopefully Brice was paying close attention as he and Neisha are expecting their first baby in early July!)We had such a wonderful time with everybody and truly cherish all the memories that were made this year!



2 comments:
Those are fun pictures! I was excited to see an update on your website!! Love you--Tali
Great pictures and commentary. And yes, I think Caelan's picture says it all. This is a great picture!
Also the ginger bread truck was specail. That brought back good memories. Love you both. Grandma Donna
Post a Comment