Saturday, December 03, 2005

Being Thankful!




This year we spent Thanksgiving with the Johnsons in northern California. We had a great time with Jeremy's parents, Rick and Virginia, Jeremy's sister, Jen, her new husband, Fok-Yan, and our nephew, Kaleb. As we reflect upon this season we are reminded that we have much to be thankful for. May we never forget the many blessings that God has given us!


2 comments:

R U S S said...

Hey guys. Just found your blog...very cool. Happy belated Thanksgiving!

Erica said...

Hi! I hope your holidays were great. I am sorry we havn't given you our new numbers...i thought we had for some reason. Anyway, mine is 562-556-5743 and Micah's is 562-556-4107. We are moving sometime at the end of January/beginning of Feb. Thanks for the offer to come to you Amber with teaching questions. I most definitely will. Miss you guys.
Love,
Erica