Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Over labor day weekend, Jeremy went camping with several buddies of his and my sister and I and the kiddos headed up to my mom and dad's place for a few days. It was Wes's first road trip! Tali and I and the 4 kids were quite the caravan all together in one mini-van! We had a great time being together and Gigi and Papa soaked up every minute with their grandkids!


We left Papa to babysit the baby boys and this is what we came home to. 
Papa's got it all under control!


Gigi and the kiddos hanging out on a lazy Saturday morning! 
(Gigi, don't kill me for posting a picture of you in your jammies.
 I just couldn't resist this photo!) The kiddos just love their Gigi!


Caelan is so tender with Baby Wes! She is my babysitter in training! 


Hey! Which one of those girls keep trying to give me this baby doll??!!


Wes was able to meet his Grammy (my grandma) while we were in town! 
What a special moment!


The next photos are just some of my favorites from a few days ago! 
I am one lucky girl to have these two special boys in my life!





 Really, though.....what a precious face! 


3 comments:

Doug and Meagan said...

He has such a sweet smile! I can't wait to play with him at Christmas! Hope you guys are doing great!

Rick J said...

What great pics! Glad you guys had such a fun trip!

Kari and Randy Adopt said...

Wow! Wesley is getting so big. Nice to see you, even if only on your blog. Love and miss you.