Yes, Jeremy's post just about says it all...It was the most difficult day of my life and yet, the most wonderful day of my life! There are no words to express the incredible experience of participating so intimately in the miracle of life! Jeremy was the most amazing husband as he coached me and supported me through those 28 hours of labor. He was my rock!
I'll never forget the moment Jeremy and I shared as we first met our sweet boy. It was if all the chaos around us stopped and it was just the three of us...
We continue to all do well these days. Wesley had his two week check up on Friday and he weighed in at 8lbs 14 oz! Way to go, bud! Wes is a very good baby. He is a very easy going, content little guy. We are enjoying every single moment with him! We are so grateful to God for bringing him into our lives!
Here are some photos of Wes during his first 2 weeks at home...
Look at my muscles, Daddy!

We are just falling more in love with our boy each day!








6 comments:
Amber,
He is darling!! enjoy these sweet times with him...they are gone quickly!! Congrats again!
Sure has been fun being with you all (and Wesley) and seeing you all grow as a family.
What wonderful photos... ans what a sweet boy!
I love the pictures! He is the sweetest little guy!--Love you! Tali
He has already changed so much since I saw him last! Can't wait to come down and be with you all in a couple of weeks!
Neisha
That is SUCH a Jeremy expression in the bath picture! I love it!
I hope you are well, sweet friend! Thanks for taking a moment to post some pics...I know those free moments are precious.
Love you, girl!
Post a Comment