Sunday, June 14, 2009

Last Friday, some of my girlfriends at work threw me a baby shower. It was so wonderful! Faculty and parents all came out to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Little J. I was overwhelmed by the turnout and the generosity of everyone! I work at the most incredible place! I have been there for 9 years and these people have become my family. They walked with me on our journey to Little J and have spent countless hours praying over me and loving me. It was such a special day to know that God answered all of the prayers. There was much rejoicing!

How adorable!


A special woman at work made this quilt for Little J. Isn't it unbelievable?! It is a perfect match for LIttle J's cowboy nursery!


Erin and Deanna are amazing friends!! They were the generous, amazing hosts of the shower and some of the best friends a girl could ask for!


I feel so blessed to have been the recipient of so much love!

1 comment:

Jen said...

You look fantastic, Amber! I am so glad that you were able to have such beautiful showers with wonderful friends. Wish we could be there to give you a hug!