Friday, February 27, 2009

Here are a couple of photos from our ultrasound two weeks ago when I was 16 weeks. We got some really great shots of our little one! It was being very responsive and seemed to love the thought of having it's picture taken!

In this first one, it actually turned and looked right at the "camera!" (Do not be alarmed by it's alien-like features...we've been assured it is an actual human being!)


In this second photo, our doctor told us our little one was waving at us. However, it also looks as though it could have been sucking it's thumb. Either way, you can see it's itty bitty fingers!


We were in total awe as we watched this tiny person move around inside of me! We continue to be grateful to God for allowing us to part of such a miracle!

We can't wait to find out the sex of our baby this next week!!

Amber at 16 weeks

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so proud...and you look so good. We can't wait.

Drgrandpa (Dad)

Robert and Kelli said...

SO exciting! Congratulations again. We are thrilled.

Rick J said...

OK... this is really getting exciting! See you Thursday night!

Tracey Clem said...

Oh my gosh! Look at your tiny tiny tummy! You look fantastic! And your little one is so sweet...can't wait to find out what you're having.

Love you, dear ones!

Jen said...

You look fantastic! Glad to know that your little one will be the life of the party :). Love to all three of you!

Tamalani Barnett said...

You look so cute! Your baby is cute too, I'm sure (better when we can't see his or her skull!) Haha. I can't wait to see you and give you a huge hug. I have the flu or something right now so I'll call when I'm all better! Love you!