Monday, November 10, 2008

This weekend we headed up to Fresno for my cousin's wedding. The wedding was Friday night and we were burnin' up the 99 trying to get there from work. Unfortunately, we missed the actual ceremony, but we made it in time for the reception. It was really fun to be there and to celebrate with Ben and Sunny. We had about half of the Foster cousins and spouses there so we took the opportunity to snap a "cousins photo!" Love you guys!


Neisha and little Zeke were also there at my parents place for the weekend. Zeke and I discovered we both shared a love for puzzles. The only difference was that Zeke was convinced the way to do puzzles is to take the pieces apart! Hysterical!


Also on our trip to the Central Valley we also enjoyed a Cherry Limeade from Sonic and chicken nuggets from Chick-Fil-A! I love the fact that some of our favorite southern comforts have made it to Fresno!

3 comments:

Cliff and Tali said...

Looks like a fun weekend. I am so sad we missed it! Did mom get some new furniture?

Erica Foster said...

I am so glad we got to hang out with you guys for a few hours! : )

Jen said...

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys soon! That picture of you and Zeke is precious...could be in a magazine ;).