Jen teaches at the University of Idaho, so we had to check out the campus!




Virginia and Kaleb getting the tree decorations ready!

This was a first for me....seeing the boys take the lead on decorating the tree!

Kaleb playing hard to get with the camera.

Uncle Jeremy and little Claire relaxing.

We all took advantage of the beautiful backdrop and took some family photos...


It was a great trip! We have much to be thankful for!


5 comments:
Brrrr but beautiful! Tell your sis hi Jeremy. Her family is also beautiful.
Happy and Merry,
Kari
I love the picture of you two in front of the snowy trees! Such a beautiful couple :)
I am glad it was a good trip!
K&C
So glad you had a good trip! We're expecting snow tomorrow and I'm dreading it. I need to get back to CA asap!!
It looks beautiful! Glad you had a good one. Hope your Christmas is just as wonderful!
Great pics Amber! It was so fun to have you guys here for a few days. I'll post some new pis as well after my conference this weekend.
Post a Comment