Each year the staff at my school goes on an overnight retreat. Some years it is an intense working retreat where we strategize, create goals, work on accreditation, etc. This year it was a welcome change. It was truly a retreat. We went bowling, enjoyed time laughing and talking and spent time with our Lord. I am sooooo blessed to work at Calvary Christian School! We read a book that led us on a journey through Psalm 23. We were then divided up into groups and made presentations to the rest of the staff. It was awesome! After 8 years with these people, this staff has truly become my second family. They are amazing! Here's a group shot at the bowling ally.
1 comment:
Remember when your folks moved and you said, "don't worry, we'll be here to visit College..."
Hhmmm...good thing you have a blog because I forgot what your beautiful face even looked like!
I miss you. I hope you're well. I love you.
Post a Comment