On August 10th Jeremy and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary! I can't believe it! It is amazing to look back on our 5 years of marriage and refelct upon the ups and downs and see how blessed we have been by our loving and faithful God. We have much to be thankful for in our lives so far and I look forward to many, many more wonderful years together!
We celebrated our anniversary with dinner at a Malibu restaurant called Geoffrey's. The food was incredible!! And the view from our table was gorgeous! All in all...a perfect evening!


I got a kick out of Jeremy's meal. It looked like his lobster was staring back at him the whole time!
5 comments:
congrats guys!
The time sure has flown by! Congratulations to you!
Happy Anniversary to you!! We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends to talk about those "ups and downs and all arounds" about marriage with. Well, I geuss it's mainly the girls that do that kind of talking isn't it? :)
Well happy anniversary right back at ya! Geoffrey's... wow, big spenders.
-Randy
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! We love you guys so much....soak up every precious minute with one another...it's a wonderful gift from God to be married to your best friend, isn't it?!
Love and hugs,
Kris
Post a Comment