With spring and summer comes the baseball season. It also marks the church softball season. Every Friday night our church team has a game. The husbands play and the wives sit in the stands and talk. It really is very fun. But, alas! Our guys lost this weekend in the playoffs, so the season has come to an end. The guys are really bummed, the wives are not as bummed. Finally Friday nights are back! Just in time for Jeremy to tell me today that in exactly 8 weeks the NFL season begins! From one sport to the next...

Jeremy in action!

My sisters and I at the game. I brought them along while they were in town.

Jeremy and his Number One Fan, our niece.
3 comments:
Sorry you guys got beat in the playofs, but at least you look good on the base path!!
I love the closing shot as well. :-)
Okay, that is SUCH a CUTE picture of your niece and Jeremy holding hands!! That is adorable!! We are looking forward to football season starting as well. We should have a "opening day football get together" Let's check out what the date and time is and get it on the books! Belle is outside watching Robert works on the four-wheelers...I think sand is in my future...oh well, I ordered a queen size aero bed from QVC today to take camping...Miss you guys! See you tomorrow!!
Perhaps you picked up too many pointers at the Dodger game...
Post a Comment