Good bye to the Cavalier... I was in a car accident a couple of weeks ago. I was rear-ended on PCH and my car was totaled. I feel so blessed that my friend and I both walked away from the accident with no serious injuries. I have a whole new appreciation for air bags! I have never been in a car accident before. It is very scary and overwhelming. I have no doubt that the Lord was watching over me and my friend, Megan. His angels were surrounding my car and for that I am incredibly thankful! Thank you to all of you who prayed, called and sent cards and flowers. God has surrounded me with such wonderful friends and family!

3 comments:
The airbag picture gave me the chills. I'm so glad you are OK.
I can't believe I didn't know you were in such a serious accident! It looks really bad and I'm so thankful you are okay. Let me know if you need anything.
Tami
PS Was your airbag pink?
I sincerely hope you didn't have anything you liked in the trunk. :)
Post a Comment