Saturday, July 08, 2006




Life as an aunt and unlce is great! Jeremy and I love our neice and nephews more than anything! We get to have so much fun with them and then when we are through, we get to give them back to their moms and dads! Recently, we were able to see Calean, Baby Zeke and Kaleb all in one day! It was quite a blessing. And how could you not absolutely adore these kids?

2 comments:

Tracey Clem said...

Excuse me...does little Zeke have RED hair?!? It certainly looks like it in that picture! What a nugget! How are the new parents doing?

I'm glad you're getting to enjoy a full schedule of Auntie Amber time! Give my love to your whole family!

Love you, sweet friend!

April Spicer said...

Okay, honestly, little Zeke is the CUTEST EVER. Oh my gosh, his little face is just perfect. I'm so happy for them. Congratulations! I know---being an aunt is so fun. Spoil them all you can before you have kids of your own to concentrate on. :) I'm so glad you and Tracey had fun---I'm not surprised a bit. I know it was a much needed retreat for both of you. Love you!