
Our kitchen remodel has had some hang ups -- all to be expected when you are doing home improvement projects. I snapped this photo when JJ decided to install the sink faucet and attachments himself! Turns out he is actually quite the plumber! The faucet looks perfect and it works beautifully -- no leaks! And Jeremy says he isn't "handy"! (I think Jeremy is still trying to work out the kinks in his back from being in this position for so long!)


4 comments:
What a flattering shot!! :-)
From what I can see the granite looks GREAT with the cabinets. Does this mean the kitchen if now complete??
Looks like Jeremy has become a good "handy-man". Being a home owner that helps a great deal. And I can see a little of the granite top - looks good. Love, Grandma Donna
The faucet's on the top, not the bottom. Easier than a car huh?
HaROLD
Yes, we would love to get together. Maybe we could meet in the middle somewhere? Or even Santa Monica. We are starting to get busy, but we have at least the next few weekends free I believe.
Post a Comment